Friday, May 18, 2012

The Wierdos

So I thought maybe I should post my best from this art account on a website elsewhere I don't really update anymore. Y'know, to keep some sort of flow going with this blog. Just some small tidbits of my colored work.
These are more older drawings I thought I should share. I added my new signature to both, but got the years right. Both were made earlier last year when I started getting my artsy spunk back.

Alien sloth...thingies.

It's fun to go out of your comfort zone, I must say. 
I like drawing random shapes and using it as a body type when it comes to monsters.  That bigger one turned out really gourd-like. 


I think I didn't center this one enough, the background looks a bit crowded on the right side. Oh well, better luck next time. The seahorse came out kind of cool anyways. 

1 comment: