Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Scary Monsters and Super Creeps

AH! Hello again.
Well I've decided instead of leaving this place hanging I might as well start loading it up with older(but still pretty good) art until I've got new stuff that is alright for public eyes.

So I drew these babies back in....late 2010? It was the only drawings I could do for quite a while, I was in a dark state of mind(which is behind me now). Honestly it's rare when I draw like this, I'm known for adorkable monsters, dragons, pandas, happy butterflies and puppy farts with unicorn rainbow glitter. 
I guess when it rains it pours and it showed. 
I love drawing mythological creatures from various cultures around the world, regardless. Just depends on my mind frame whether they come out nice or not.

Crazy this was just a ballpoint pen sketch at one point. Probably took a few hours to finish entirely(with breaks)




 
I swear that bottom guy isn't giving you the birdie.
 Okay he looks more confused than anything

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Great, beautiful stuff! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete